PART-TIME CFO SERVICE
As businesses grow, the need of a financial expert becomes necessary. Companies are always tackled with more difficult financial decisions that need senior level expertise to help them choose the correct pathway in order to achieve planned growth objectives.
Businesses determined to take complete advantage of their growth potential need a skilled professional to take control of functions such as financial forecasting, budgeting and scenario planning.
Hiring a full-time Chief Financial Officer always comes with a high cost! Our part-time CFO service provides you experienced support, the same quality service at a small fraction of that cost. We provide you with an experienced professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to the path of success.
ALCO offers any business owners 24/7 access to provide business advisory on an as-needed basis. We provide personalized, part-time CFO services that will be set up to your exclusive business needs.
PART-TIME CFO SERVICES OFFERINGS
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash Flow and Revenue Management
- Key Performance Analysis Indicator
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Specialized Financial Projects
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services…
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business so, you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
Having positive cash flow is a very important part to running a successful business. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out. A cash crisis can be devastating, and it can even kill your business.
Our cash management service allows you to…
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
Allow us to create a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all your plans and ideas, preparing a strategic plan can help you simplify your company’s direction. It can ensure that your key leaders are all on the same page, and keeps both management and staff focused on the same tasks.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when…
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to…
- Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. You also get to examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
- Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
- Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years.
Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company’s success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
NEW BUSINESS SERVICES
Thinking of owning your own business?
A systematic plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. We help you avoid the common mistakes that many new small business owners make.
- Entity selection assistance
- New Business document creation
- Paperwork filing with government agencies
- Business advisory for new businesses
- Tax planning strategies
- QuickBooks setup and training
- Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Payments, and More